Friday, January 29, 2010

El Bandito


If you want some good entertainment and some great laughs this Valentine's Day weekend then you HAVE to go to The Hanging of El Bandito! Every year as a family we spend some time at my grandparents' cabin at Bear Lake and always spend a night at Pickelville Playhouse! This past summer we went to The Hanging of El Bandito. It is/was the funniest thing I have seen in quite some time! After we left I immediately sent out a mass text to all my friends encouraging them to go to it. I even guaranteed that they would thoroughly enjoy it or I would pay for their ticket.
As a family we have talked about "Bandito" for months and laugh every time it is brought up!
In case you feel left out and would like to experience Bandito for yourself, well, you are in luck. Pickleville has now turned the Eccles Conference Center at Utah State University into their own playhouse. They have made the trip to Logan for the winter and are showing El Bandito this February 13 & 15. They also offer a great Christmas play around the holidays which also is shown in Logan (Whit and I went to it and we greatly enjoyed it).
I don't blog much because I don't like to write a lot, but take my word on Bandito and go to it! You will not be disappointed!
For more info about Pickleville Playhouse or Bandito go to www.picklevilleplayhouse.com

2 comments:

jared said...

Brian, I am curious about El Bandito, not so much with the performance but with the awesome mustache that he is rocking in that pick. After going nearly two months without a shave I am completely converted to the beard, Next Christmas party will be a riot I am going to start growing mine mid july so that the handle bars are way past my chin, Laura isn't to keen on the whole situation but I have a good feeling that she will come around.

jared said...

Brian I have no idea who pibonded is but the last comment that was made was from your loving supportive cousin jared.